As a beginner, all that the makeup world has to offer can seem a little overwhelming. When you come to making up your eyes, there are a few insider beauty tricks to use up your eyes. I will show you how to do eye makeup using these tricks.
Eye makeup steps
Step 1: Apply concealer to your dark bits
Apply concealer under each eye. Start at the inner corner where the skin tends to be darkest. Don’t rub with your ring finger until the concealer disappears.
Step 2: Prime those lids
You can use an eyeshadow primer on your face before you apply eye makeup. It goes on smoothly and lasts longer.
Step 3: Line the eyes
Line eyes as close to the upper lashes as possible from the inner corner to the outer corner. Liners help make your eyes pop and if you blend correctly, it won’t be obvious.
Step 4: Eye shadow
Eyeshadow is great because it covers up veins in your lids and it will help to make your eyes pop. Start with a light color that almost matches your lid.
Step 5: Highlight the inner eye
Put light eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eye. Dab a finger into the lightest eye shadow and then press it into the inner corner of the eye where the upper lid meets the bottom lid.
Step 6: Apply mascara
Place your mascara brush at the bottom of the lashes and wiggle back and forth.
Here are some of the basic eye makeup tips for beginners that will take you from being a starter to a star when it comes to eye makeup.
Eye makeup tips:
- Eyeliner tips
- Mascara tips
- Eyeshadow tips
- Use a makeup remover so that your eyelids are free to ensure a smudge-proof application with the eyeliner.
- To get perfect wings while using eyeliner keep your eyes open and line the outer corners of the eyes.
- Make sure you apply the eyeliner as close to the lash line as possible.
- Start applying the mascara from the roots of your lashes.
- While applying the mascara on the lower lashes, place tissue paper right under your lashes to prevent smudging your makeup.
- For applying the eye shadow is to start with an eye primer and apply it all over the eye area.
- If you want the eye shadow color to really stand out, then use a white pencil on the eyelids just before applying the eye shadow.
Tips for beginners:
- Use tissue paper to remove the excess eye shadow without disturbing the eyeliner.
- First, finish your eye makeup and then proceed to the base.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eyes by using a lighter color of eye shadow on the eyes.
This is all about eye makeup techniques for beginners. You certainly will start to see a wonderful difference in your appearance. You will be very glad that you have started to use eye makeup.